2021.10.25 20:42 Winter-Fennel810 Working since 16, straight through school, for the last 10 years. Is anyone else just... exhausted?
I got my first job at 16, working part time while in high school. I'm 26 now and worked throughout high school, while I was in university, immediately out of university (never moved back home), up to now.
I haven't had an actual relaxing vacation in 10 years. I haven't even been able to take 2 consecutive weeks off in 10 years (my workplace schedules vacations in a bad way).
I feel like this situation is pretty normal at least where I'm from; most kids worked during high school and university, maybe they had a few months off afterward but then worked full time. But I just feel like I've been going and going since 16 and I feel totally burnt out. I feel like I haven't actually relaxed in 10 years, always having something to stress out about (housing, student loans, keeping jobs, etc).
Granted, by childhood home was engulfed in alcoholism and emotional neglect for a long time which probably contributes to this feeling of burnout, but I'm just wondering, does anyone else who's followed this same trajectory feel exhausted as well?
I feel like no matter what job I would take, I would just be running on fumes. Is this normal?
submitted by Winter-Fennel810 to jobs [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 comandantefox Chamei alguem que nao queria pra um role
tem esse cara que eh é meu amigo mas eh egoista pra krl e hoje me senti pressionado pra chamar ele pra um role q eu n queria. nunca que ele faria isso por mim e to me sentindo um otario agora. que saco ainda fiquei nervoso achando q iam ficar puto cmg e parece q so eu me estressei com essa merda so queria ser mais egoista tbm. deve ser mo facil ser egoista inclusive eh so tu ser um pouco gnt boa que td mundo releva pra ti. tmnc essa bosta espero que nao possa ir
submitted by comandantefox to desabafos [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 Hades2078 Why is Cyberpunk 2077 not included in the 2021 Golden Joystick nominations list?
Golden Joystick is a prestigious well-known award that is presented once a year. Among other large awards, it is distinguished by the fact that players can vote themselves and choose the winners among the most famous games released during the year. In 2020, Cyberpunk was released after the awards ceremony, which means, according to all the rules, it should have gotten to the Golden Joystick vote in 2021:
" More details about these special categories will arrive over the next few weeks, with voting set to commence on November 8. Players from all over the world will decide which games, developers, publishers and personalities will take home this year’s Golden Joystick Awards, picking from a pool of the industry’s best offerings over the past 12 months. The final results will then be revealed as part of a digital awards ceremony stacked with experts and talent later this year on Tuesday, November 23. In the run-up to the event, here’s everything you need to know about the Golden Joystick Awards 2021."
I personally had no doubts that Cyberpunk 2077 would be included in the list of most nominations for the award. Because the game stood out for its superbly crafted storyline and memorable characters. The execution of dialogues from the point of view of writing is, in my opinion, the best that we have seen not only in the RPG genre, but also in games of other genres. The first-person cutscenes are performed at an unusually high level, and are innovative in a number of aspects. The highest quality of quest design, thanks to which we perceive the story content of the game so well. The quality of the visual performance and art direction is incredible, I am more than sure that such high expectations of Cyberpunk 2077 owes much to the visual performance, be it at least mediocre, such a wide range of players, as well as the media simply would not have paid so much attention to the promotion of the game. And what kind of music is in the game, how ingeniously it is written in important game dialogues. This is not to mention its quantity and quality, the work has been done just incredible. It is possible to list the advantages of CP2077 for a long time, but the above is quite enough to participate in any of the most prestigious awards.
But despite all this, Cyberpunk 2077 was not presented in any of the Golden Joystick nominations. For some reason, the respected commission of the award did not consider Cyberpunk to be at least in any way an important project for participation in the voting. The saddest thing in this situation is that the award commission did not allow the players themselves to support the game they liked. I'm not particularly interested in the gaming industry, but this year I was waiting for the vote to open to support Cyberpunk 2077, a game that I truly liked. Moreover, I consider it to be one of the best games ever created, despite certain problems that were in the game at release. Let's take a quick look at the award nominations and discuss whether Cyberpunk 2077 is so bad that it is not worthy to stand next to them in the fight for first place in this year award.
Best Storytelling: Life is Strange: True Colors, Psychonauts 2, Wildermyth, 12 Minutes, Chicory: A Colorful Tale, Tales of Arise.
12 Minutes is a very small game that by no means cant be compared with CP2077, this is not in any way a claim to the game itself or its creators. On the contrary, it's good that such indie games are included in the list, but let's be honest, how good the history of the game is against the narration of CP2077, I watched two hours stream on this game, the story did not impress me, to put it mildly. Wildermyth has a really interesting idea, it is well implemented, but since the story is a constructor, it doesn't get really deep. I know that Tales of Arise has its own army of fans, but I have not heard that its story is praised so much that CP2077 was so bad against its background that it does not have the right to stand next to it in the list of nominations. Another Life is Strange just no comment.
And here, after all, not only the question of the plot itself is important, but also how it is presented. In CDPR, there are separate departments of quest designers and writers that have been consistently developing for more than 10 years. They know their stuff.
In this music video spoilers for main story of the game:
Best Visual Design: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Psychonauts 2, The Artful Escape, Little Nightmares 2, Hitman 3, Genesis Noir.
I already wrote about visual design above. I understand why some indie games ended up here because of the styling of the art. I’ll only ask, what is it about the visual design of Hitman 3 that it got here, but Cyberpunk didn’t?
(all edits done in-game) Nemanja - twitter
Studio of the Year: Io Interactive, Arkane, Housemarque, Double Fine, Capcom, Draknek & Friends.
Here I can already hear cries that the SDPR should certainly not be allowed into this category. But many people forget that the CP2077 and W3 development studio exists within the SDPR holding and is not a publisher. It's like, instead of Arkane, the creators of Deathloop named Besezda or Zenimax in this nomination. Moreover, many do not know, but the SDPR was not even the publisher of KP77 in most countries of the world. For the Americas, the game was published by Warner Bros:
Warner Bros. Interactive is bringing the game to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in North America and it will be responsible for distribution and promotion.
The news indicates that Warner Bros is the publisher and is responsible for advertising in Americas. Do you think this SDPR was responsible for advertising with Keanu on the SuperBowl and a bunch of other things. In my opinion, the answer is obvious. In the main markets of Europe, CP2077 was published by Bandai Namco.
About the early release. If the contracts that the SDPR signed in 2018 meant the release of the game in 2020, then the SDPR themselves simply could not cancel anything, and I am more than sure that some mysterious epidemic of unknown origin was not included in the force majeure of this contract. It turns out that even with the "terrible leadership" of the SDPR, the situation in reality may not be so unambiguous. By the way, in 2020, Warner Bros had some pretty serious difficulties. They urgently needed money, they even wanted to merge with Discovery, and before that there were rumors about the sale of their gaming division. Well, this is by the way.
Best Audio: Returnal, Jett: The Far Shore, Sable, Little Nightmares 2, Resident Evil Village, The Artful Escape.
To be fair, there were some technical problems with the sound in the game at the start, it concerns its balance in the open world, but now, as far as I can tell, they have been fixed. The rest of the sound in the game is excellent, and the sound track is at the highest level and an incredible amount of work and talent has been invested in it. I will say about the direction of the voice acting of the characters below, but the voices of the heroes are also part of the sound of the game.
Best Performer: Jason Kelley - Colt Vahn, Deathloop, Erika Mori - Alex Chen, LiS: True Colors, Maggie Robertson, Lady Dimitrescu, Resident Evil Village, Ozioma Akagha - Julianna Blake, Deathloop, Jennifer Hale - Rivet, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Elijah Wood - Gristol / Nick the Post Guy, Pschonauts 2
Keanu Reeves is already so bad that he can not compete with these actors? Or is there so little of him in the game that he cannot be considered as a participant in the nomination? It seems not. In my opinion, here he played one of the best roles in his career, and certainly this is one of the best roles in the history of games. And here the merit is far from only Reeves, but the director of the voice acting and the team that worked on these. For cutscenes where we can choose different lines of dialogue, the sound is mixed just great, I don't remember that somewhere the lines of Silverhand and the main character did not coincide well, which is a big problem for RPG games. Moreover, the actors of the main characters and many of the secondary characters in the game also performed great. And I personally would very much like to see the magnificent Charami Lee on this list of nominees.
Best Game Community: Final Fantasy 14, No Man's Sky, Dreams, Monster Hunter Rise, Destiny 2, Magic: The Gathering Arena.
As for the gaming community, the question is really difficult. If you read the CP2077 Reddit feed, you get the impression that the game really has nothing to do in this nomination. On the other hand, Cyberpunk has a huge number of fans who love the game. In terms of the number of mods, CP77 has become one of the most modifiable games in less than a year. Players creates a huge amount of art, cosplay and other creativity. People post just a huge number of screenshots from the game. According to some of the screenshots, it is no longer entirely clear whether it is an art, or a cosplay, which says a lot about the quality of the visual in the game. Personally, I would include KP77 in this category to see how people vote.
PC Game of the Year: Wildermyth, Chivalry 2, Old World, Hitman 3, Pathfinder, The Forgotten City.
Ultimate Game of the Year: Deathloop, Psychonauts 2, Resident Evil Village, Ratchet and Clank, Wildermyth, Hitman 3, The Forgotten City, It Takes Two, Metroid Dread, Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
I have already listed many positive aspects from the game. But I really liked the game itself. On release, the game had serious problems with the balance of enemies, but at the moment they have already been fixed. Here are a couple of interesting videos that illustrate the release state of the game before the first big patches:
In my opinion, it certainly does not look bad against the background of the nominees. To this we add a huge number of other things, both from those that I have named and from what I have not mentioned here. Moreover, the great quest design of the game is also part of the game design. I personally don't see any problem for Cyberpunk 2077 to compete for the title of the best game of the year.
I have a question regarding all this. What's happening? Why weren't we allowed to vote for the most noticeable game of this year?
After the release of the last patch 1.3 for CP77, one Reddit user posted one screenshot with a bug that no one else had ever seen. All gaming media in all countries of the world wrote about this, all youtubers and other influencers in all countries of the world spoke about it. One screenshot, one comment. Was it important for some reason? Where are all these media and influencers now? Why did none of them contact the Golden Joystick Commission and ask a question about Cyberpunk? And not only the Golden Joystick question, at other awards there were also a lot of oddities regarding this game. Why is this question not covered by journalists and influencers, why the savior of game journalism, a certain Jason Schreyer, is silent? One comment with a screenshot is more important?
Maybe they don't want to get involved with a certain negative hype with which the game is already associated? Good. Only then it turns out that no journalism simply does not exist anymore. And influencers did not live up to hopes, the very ones where it was said that against the background of the current game journalism, they will stand guard over truth and objectivity. And where is the objectivity of the representatives of the award? Now any game can be thrown out of this agenda? So the SDPR is still a fairly large structure, they will survive it, but if a not such a large studio finds itself in such a situation?
The saddest thing here is not that KP2077 was not included in this or that award. Problem how it is discussed. It just silence.
Regardless of what the future holds for Cyberpunk 2077 and the CDPR, the main game will remain with us. But the fact that, in its current state, gaming media can stay forever really saddens me.
And Cyberpunk 2077 will remain a truly exciting adventure without any prizes.
submitted by Hades2078 to cyberpunkgame [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 PhilD424 BlueFoxFinance 🔥 Fair Launch Now We will bring security and innovation to Binance Smart Chain.
| BlueFoxFinance 🔥 Fair Launch Now |
We will bring security and innovation to Binance Smart Chain.
We built this token on Binance Smart Chain. 10% Tax is Alloctaed on every Transfer.
BlueFoxFinance Finance is a hyper deflationary token, that collects 10% of each transaction and then, after any sale happens, the contract will automatically buy tokens and burn them, this system causes there to be more BNB in the pool and fewer tokens, which it will do that the price increases
📊 Tokenomics 📊
Total supply 1.000.000.000.000
✅ No Dev Wallet
✅ Verified Contract
💰 Taxes 💰
📥 5% To Holders
📥 3% Liquidity
📤 2% Burn
✅ Contract verified and ownership renounced
🔓 Liquidity is locked
📱Telegram : https://t.me/BlueFoxFinance
🖥 Website : Posted Today
🥞 PancakeSwap (V2):
📈 Chart (Bogged): https://charts.bogged.finance/?token=0x9A81134801bD4c8db053dAd64fca3049f659E755
submitted by PhilD424 to CoinMarketCap [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 -boofit- Must suck I wouldn’t know tho 💀 lmao cry about it
|submitted by -boofit- to dogecoin [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:42 Callum_625 There will be one Callum for every Callum in out militia (excluding these two).
Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum Callum
submitted by Callum_625 to Calum [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 SceneProfessional250 That's me riding the bus every monday.
|submitted by SceneProfessional250 to aww [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:42 JuneRunner11 A man with a golden radio voice announces a Blue Light Special at Kmart in 2015
|submitted by JuneRunner11 to DeepIntoYouTube [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:42 Adventurous_County48 🦖🦕 BabyMiniZilla 🦕🦖- ❗️New Token Fair Launching The 26th of October❗️
❇️ Based Dev
❇️ Listings On CG & CMC After Launch
❇️ Huge Marketing
❇️ Insane Potential
❇️ Fairlaunch on the 26th of October
❗️Website Incoming before launch❗️
submitted by Adventurous_County48 to CryptoMarsShots [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 akario1224 Trig Identity Calc
Is there a good trig identity calculator that works? all the ones I have tried seem to give me different answers. Its really hard to practice trig identities when my teacher doesn't give us the answers for practice.
submitted by akario1224 to Precalculus [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 anonymouzdude Trading
.·:¨༺ Trading list ༻¨:·.
1. I do not offer, sorry! Dm me your offer but offer fairly :]
2. If I accept, make sure you’ve made up your mind or polled beforehand!
3. Read the whole post before offering
LF: upgrades and good offers
NLF: downgrades for my high tiers, oxen, griffins, non-legs from cracked egg
MAY DOWNGRADE only if it is worth downgrading for
≪•◦ Legendaries ◦•≫
ೃ⁀➷ Fr kanga - fg, Fr king bee - junior, Nfr golden penguin - pre teen, R golden ladybug - nb, R fury - post teen, Goldhorn - junior, Fr phoenix- pre teen, 4 trex - 2 nb 1 junior 1 post teen, Guardian lion - newborn, Nfr giraffe - fullgrown,
≪•◦ Ultra-rares ◦•≫
ೃ⁀➷ Yeti - newborn, Crocodile - pre teen, 6 x hydras - nb Bee- teen, 3 x deinonychus - nb, 12 x Lunar ox - nb, Panda - post teen, Squirrel - pre-teen, Sabertooth - nb, 3 x koala - 2 teen 1 pre teen,
≪•◦ Rares ◦•≫
ೃ⁀➷ Nr polar bear - pre teen, Elephant - nb, Reindeer - nb, Pig - nb, Australian kelpie - nb, 4 x beaver - nb, Dilophosaurus - nb, Lynx - nb, 3 x monkey - fg and 3 nb, Musk ox - nb, 5 x narwhal - 1 junior and 4 nb, 23 x ox - junior and 23 nb, Pterodactyl- nb, 2 x rabbit - junior and nb, Neon rat - nb, Rat - nb, Rhino - post teen, 4 x seahorse - 3 nb and teen, Shrew - nb, 3 x snow puma - nb, 2 x wooly mammoth - nb, Swan - fg
≪•◦ Uncommons ◦•≫
ೃ⁀➷ 5 x silly duck - nb Nr butterfly - fg, Neon bat - junior, 3 x chocolate labrador - teen junior nb, Dolphin - junior, 2 x puma - nb and pre teen, Fr wolf - fg, Stegosaurus - nb, 2 x snowman - nb
≪•◦ Commons ◦•≫
ೃ⁀➷ Neon cat - fg, Neon otter - pre teen, Robin - nb, Neon wolpertinger - nb, Nr bandicoot - nb, 1 x buffalo - nb, 2 x ground sloth - nb, 4 x otter - nb, 3 x stingray - nb, 2 x tasmanian tiger - nb and junior, 2 x wolpertinger
≪•◦ Instant Accepts ◦•≫
Me to you
Nfr giraffe for small downgrade
4 glyptodons and 2 hydras for neon glyptodon
4 trexes and r golden ladybug for neon trex OR 4 trexes and fr phoenix for potted neon trex
Neon wolpertinger for a leg
Silly duck for a dodo/trex
No pot crocodile or no pot elephant for fr turtle and adds
Nr bandicoot for r octo/shark/phoenix
submitted by anonymouzdude to AdoptMeTrading [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 koebereddit Which CPU cooler should I go for? The single fan version, or duo?
|submitted by koebereddit to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:42 throwaw_ay_ My first talking stage
Background info- I’ve kind of always been a social outcast and I never had close friends or anything even close to a relationship and I’m in college. Especially with the pandemic and changes in my situation I feel even more lonely than I’ve felt in the past. I don’t have any friends and there’s not a ton of guys where I am. And on top of that, my parents are strict so I live at home and they literally drop me off and pick me up places.
So anyway, when I feel really low I download dating apps. I usually don’t get very far, so I kind of swipe based on looks and not the profile.
But I matched with a guy and we’ve been having long conversations for a few days. He really likes me but I’m not 100% sure about him. He’s cute and nice but realistically idk if I want to be with him.
And also he’s tried to meet me irl but with my situation idk how I would do that and I kind of told him that and he’s still talking to me so idk
This is all so new to me and I like it but it’s a bit much. Like idk how long relationships usually last. I like talking to him (he’s pretty much the only person I talk to) but the relationship part scares me and I kind of want to “break up” with him but I don’t want to hurt his or my feelings but I figure it’s better to do it sooner. Maybe I’m just venting but I really don’t know what to do.
submitted by throwaw_ay_ to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 stoelguus What is hecker (serious)
2021.10.25 20:42 Maria_Love09 I really like this new lipstick I have on 👄
|submitted by Maria_Love09 to glossier [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:42 SnooBeans9442 4 cutting boards done today
|submitted by SnooBeans9442 to BeginnerWoodWorking [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:42 Front-Shallot4114 how to beeat
2021.10.25 20:42 Acceptable-Degree418 Finally The Bored Possessed Punk Yacht Club is on its way from CryptoHell to here!
|submitted by Acceptable-Degree418 to nftbitsandbytes [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:42 scrgls Unicorn confirmed canon by official sunrise twitter
|submitted by scrgls to Gundam [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:42 LightningFire A Comprehensible Guide for your Hired Hands and You! (+ other tricks Derek does NOT want you to know about)
I've recently been seeing a lot of different posts about Hired Help mishaps and deaths, and while they ARE funny, I can't help but see how avoidable a lot of those situations would've been, given the spelunker at hand had taken the right precautions to not let the Hired Help go on their hijinks.
Given how a lot of how Hired Hand info (or Hired Help if you'd prefer, but I'll be referring to them as HH from now on to compensate) is mostly hearsay and spread around anyone who happens to know it, I decided to compile all the info I do know, being someone who constantly makes proper use of them given the chance.
Just as a warning though, I want this to be clear. No matter how good you think you are with HHs, no matter how cautious you try to be around them, they are ALWAYS a risk, and they will ALWAYS manage to find a way to ruin your run. But at the same time, the benefit they can bring is favorable enough to at least know these things. Take it from me, the guy who would sometimes amass 10+ HHs with no risk to my run, but also had one HH throw the Excalibur (yes, the weapon that can normally ONLY be swung or set down) at me sending me straight into a pit of spikes.
Take them with an open mind, but they are free Kali favor and a makeshift backpack at the end of the day if you're careful.
With that said, here are things to keep in mind with them:
- ALWAYS put your HH to sleep. A sleepy HH is a happy HH. When you first enter a level, your first priority is to put your HH to sleep. When you free one from a coffin, put them to sleep. They're already sleeping? PUT THEM TO SLEEP AGAIN. But for real though, a HH that's allowed to move around and do things is the #1 cause for most deaths and shenanigans that happen, and that I've seen the most often too, and the blame always falls on the HH.
Well, sure yeah it is their fault for being bald little balls of chaos, but just as much blame falls onto the spelunker too. Every time I see one of those clips pop up, that's the first mistake I immediately see happen 99% of the time, which then leads to said shenanigans.
And no, saying that you don't like to put them to sleep so you don't have to backtrack to sac them is not an excuse. Unless you're painfully confident on your ability to not get HH'd, you'd better be putting them down for a nice nap, or face the incoming consequences as much as you'd face the consequences of bringing a Hoverpack into Volcana as a magma man snipes you from the top of the stage.
- Do not whip your HH. It seems like an intended way to get them to behave, or to pick up items for you sure, but trust me on this. There is NO good reason to whip a HH, over doing anything else. At least, not realistically.
Look at it this way, whipping them only gets them to stop for a second, pick up the nearest item, and it gets their anger up by 1. Throwing them gets them to stop for around a second, gets them to pick up the nearest item, and it does not anger them. See the distinction?
I've only ever been killed by a HH being mad at me once ever, and that was from accidentally whipping them while trying to farm them at Vlad's. It was clear to me from very early on in my spelunking days that whipping them is only asking for trouble. It's one step towards chaos.
Not to mention too, I've seen cases of whipping a HH causing them to broaden their item pickup range to shop items, which will essentially cause them to steal instantly and get you in trouble. Not good. That has NEVER been a problem with throwing them.
Whipping them, while it seems like an intentional mechanic, is entirely inferior to just throwing them. Only benefit it has over it is just a half second difference in when they have the item in hand and are ready to go. But in most cases, that's entirely inconsequential, so it's better to not even get into the habit. Even when they're very faithful, I only accommodate to throw them as to not ever come close to angering them.
...and I guess it's good for waking up a million of them at once too.
- Understand their behaviors, what gets them moving or deviating from their expected AI. Even if they're sleeping, they will attack enemies that get too close, make sure to get rid of any that could so they don't do shenanigans before going back to sleep.
While they're awake, they will go for ALL gold that's within their range, even going for a whole chain/trail of em. This is also why they tend to jump straight onto bear traps, they want that shiny gold nugget (took me a few lost bows to figure that one out lmao).
They will go after any and all enemies that come anywhere near them, no matter the circumstance. They WILL step on that Volcana robot even if it'll make the shopkeep angry, they WILL throw your bow to kill that bat and have it get crushed shortly after. This is why it's so unbelievably important to have them sleeping 99% of the time.
They will automatically go to sleep on Olmec, they will wait for you on the entrance of shops, they will sleep on the entrance of Tun challenges as you're completing them (this one I learned not too long ago, and you'd barely notice it since you'd be on the backlayer by the time you're done).
- HHs work in a system of tiers, ranging from the earliest HH to the latest. ALL HH will follow the HH above their own tier. Which DOES mean that you theoretically can JUST put the 1st HH you released to sleep, and the rest will not follow you, no matter how many there are. Different arrangements work the same way too, if you put the 1st HH to sleep they will all stay. If you then pick up the 3rd HH and leave, the 2nd will stay with the 1st while the 4th and onward will follow you, as they are following their higher up and such. I still opt to put them all to sleep admittedly to not risk anything, but it's good to have a general idea of how the hierarchy works.
And lastly, for a good couple of tricks related to them that are good to keep in mind are:
- When you enter a level for the first time, HH stand still for a second before they start doing anything, which gives you ample time to put them to sleep.
- Given this fact, the first HH you grab out of any size pile you have of them when they're all stacked up will ALWAYS be the earliest HH. This fact was a godsend for me, since it let me know that whoever I grab that i see is visually in front of all the others, is either the earliest or much closer to being the earliest. So you could straight up enter a level, spend a quarter of a second putting 1 HH to sleep and go, not having to worry about them anymore till they wake back up.
- My favorite HH to get is usually the ones in Vlad's, not only because there's 4 of them total (basically a free Kapala), but the way the levels are set up, by the time you get the past Olmec and into 4-1, they'll be tamed enough to where they're just ultra free and easy to manage. Make good use of this knowledge, and take those 4 boys with you.
- There are actually 2 ways to farm blood with vamps and a HH in Vlad's castle, without having to move. One without Pitcher's Mitt, and one with it. The most usual and known method is without the Mitts, but there is indeed a way to do it with them too. I'm not sure how known the Mitts method is known, but it basically consists of the same concept but with a bit tighter positioning and different timing, and a different throwing angle entirely (up instead of to the wall). And of course, it can still be done by reacting and moving around to catch the blood and such, but remember people, easiest way not to get killed in this game is by minimizing risks as much as possible.
- This trick's fairly know at this point, but for the 2 of you that don't know, you can put HH to sleep while they hold an item! All you have to do is have them hold the item, grab them, hold onto a ledge, hold down and release them (as if you were putting them to sleep on the ground), and they will go to sleep with the item in hand. This is the BIGGEST discovery in working with HH, because it completely (or at least, mostly) removes the need for giving HH safe spots, so they can hold items for you and not do shenanigans or get themselves killed.
- To add to that, one thing I like to do (especially if I have Spring Shoes/Climbers/any vertical mobility item) is, while getting the Bow from the challenge, I make the hole 3 blocks deep, so I can then have them grab the Bow, and stay stuck down there while I finish the rest of the level. Even without the knowledge of putting them to sleep with an item in hand, this is the easiest and most consistent "safe spot" you can make for them.
- The Eggplant Child is considered a HH as well, and a max trust one at that. So if you understand how to handle normal HH, the funny eggplant boi should be no further issue.
- You can also make them bring Quilin with you to Sunken City, if you take them up with you and then bomb the 2 shock walls on the floor of the top of Tiamat's throne. This will make it so placing the HH on the other side of the jump won't allow them to try to make the jump over, so you can just give them Quilin to hold and rush to the ship. Just make sure they're the earliest HH of the bunch, otherwise as soon as you let them go they will yeet themselves down into a shocking death, as they attempt to go back down to their precious leader.
- As I mentioned at the start, whipping a HH with an item will prompt them to drop whatever they have on their hands immediately. And when I say immediately, I MEAN it. Once again, they SOMEHOW managed to have the capability of yeeting the Excalibur at my direction, likely because they were climbing a rope and couldn't *just* put it down. This very likely applies to ANYTHING they can hold, so be on the lookout. If anything, this serves as more reasons as to why you shouldn't whip them.
- Correct me if I'm wrong with this one, but I believe that buying a HH from a shopkeeper will give you a low trust/no trust HH, while buying one from a hidden Tun shop will give you a half trust HH instead. Haven't bought enough of them to confirm this outright, but I've felt this to be the case.
- If a HH ever picks up your Eggplant, all is not lost. Just grab them, go right up against and wall and set them down nicely. Eggplant will drop to the ground unharmed, and the HH will go to sleep.
- HH have a item pick up priority order of some kind... I can almost bet. I don't know the actual range of how much more they'd pick up one item over the other, but it's almost certainly there. That would explain why you'd throw a HH towards the item you want them to pick up, and they would rush on over to pick up a different one you didn't want them to take. Best thing to do here would probably just be to throw them and for you to immediately rush to pick up the other item you don't want them touching, they'll be forced to go for the other one instead. That, or I guess you can just whip them to make them trespass all that and just go for whatever's closest.
- Usually when on a solo run, it's best to at LEAST have 1 HH with you at all times up until Sunken City, so they can carry items with you along the way, AND to avoid getting Tun trolled. Any more than that, and it's either for sac fodder, or if you're taking anything extra with you like an eggplant early on, or a Plasma Cannon you want to keep. In multiplayer, HH become much less desirable admittedly, but they can indeed still be good sac fodder.
- HH do NOT enter Tusk's palace under any circumstance, even if you are invited in. Learned this one the hard way, when I was looking forward to sacrificing all of them on Tusk's guaranteed altar.
- Do always remember to reput them to sleep whenever you might be doing something intensive or time consuming, like an ankh skip or something. Last thing you want is to have them destroy themselves and/or you alongside them while trying to get to you asap. It's a bit tedious, but it's a small price to pay for the benefits they can bring. And it takes less than a second, it really shouldn't be that big of a deal (unless you're in Ice Caves or in a rush)
- The Ghost sees you and the HH as equals (as belittling as that can be, thanks Empress), so she will spawn onto whoever's closest to the left or right border wall. So depending on the situation, you either want to be hugging those border walls and hope she targets you so you don't lose all of the items they're holding for you (HH are TERRIBLE with dealing/running away from the Ghost, keep this in mind!), or on the flipside, they could even buy you some time from getting ghosted by keeping her attention away from you.
________________________________________________________________ Master these few things, and you'll be on your way to have a bunch of slaves to do your bidding! Well, that or at least get you an easy Kapala lmao
To end things off, just know that HH aren't legitimately out to get you. They just suffer from wanting to help you TOO much. That, and this game is very funny™
And also, if there's anything I might've missed or am wrong about, do let me know and I'll be sure to edit the post below to point out these things!
Thank you and
continue stop Hired Help abuse :)
submitted by LightningFire to spelunky [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 lolfind7 Its true tho
submitted by lolfind7 to fishmans [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 andrew282 🚀 $Baby RocketBunny 🐰 - Fair Faunched 1H Ago| Already Mooning 40K MC| Audited | 50% Burn | One Month 100% LP Locked | Bullish Chart📈
🚀🐰 $Baby RocketBunny is a decentralized finance project that was launched on Binance Smart Chain on October 25th at 6 pm UTC. You can find the token available for trade on Pancakeswap, the most popular Decentralized Exchange on BSC. A new Meme token, based on Elon Musk's tweet, with huge potential.
💬 Telegram: https://t.me/BabyRocketBunny
🌎 Website: https://babyrocketbunny.net/
💬 Twitter: https://twitter.com/BabyRocketBunny
📝 Audit: https://babyrocketbunny.net/assets/images/feature/BabyRocketBunnyaudit.pdf
❗️ Fair Launch
➡️ 100% of the Liquidity locked until 2022 via DxSale
➡️ Buyback active
➡️ Airdrops will be randomly distributed to active members on Telegram after the launch.
✏️ Contract: 0x1814266f34053af048d53e87d57f1fb553d5ce8c
📌 Launch Date: 25 OCT - 6:00 PM UTC
🔒 100% of the Liquidity will be locked for One Month
⭐️ Liquidity Start: 2 BNB
NAME: Baby RocketBunny
TOTAL SUPPLY: 100,000,000,000
Burn: 50% | Liquidity: 45% | Airdrop: 3% | Marketing: 2%
💸 2% goes to Ecosystem
💸 4% goes to Liquidity
💸 4% goes to Marketing
💸 2% goes to BuyBack Feature
submitted by andrew282 to Cryptocurrency_Daily [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 Usual_Nothing_3488 Can someone please help me?!!! 🥺
I don't know where to start but there's this girl that I like, and yes she does like girls. We worked together I just quit and I'm debating with myself if I should tell her. I think she also likes me too but it's hard to tell. In the being we were constantly flirting, laughing and could talk for hours with each other. We even joked about kissing, but then it fizzled. We would still flirt from time to time but i don't know if she is just a flirtatious person or if she actually liked me. She was constantly calling me her best friend. I still like her a lot and we have a lot in common like A LOT IN COMMON, so much so that we talked about how weird it was. So now I'm here going crazy just thinking about her. There is one thing I haven't mentioned yet is that she has a girlfriend but they had just started seeing each other when we started flirting. And I never came out to her telling her I also like girls I was to nervous. I feel like I missed my shot. Can someone please help me 😫
submitted by Usual_Nothing_3488 to LesbianActually [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:42 armchair_amateur Brooklyn Friends – Philadelphia [Nite Grooves] 
2021.10.25 20:42 MFPF36 [MCM] The Biggest Party of the Summer goes Vice! Summerslam Full Match Card!